i love you , care you , willing to stay with you till the end

FOLLOW MI :) ♥

2012年4月30日星期一

HI MAY ♥



stupid girl have no idea with everything that happened in this month . :/ 




* phone kena rampas 

* become fat and fat 

* stress more and more 

* exam coming

* my throat pain until can't talk 

* singing competition coming 

* eye bags and panda eyes visit me everyday 

*less smile 

* cry more 

wth ? -_-

i bought my new dance shoes ! 

thanks to my dad and brother :D 

they helped me to find my red shoes 

greattttttttttt ! 


I had argue with he , is hurts when he said those words to me :'/ 

cried and cried 

my buddy tried to make me smile and i tried to happy but i can't :( 

i miss he and need he so much :( 

nowsaday he keep work and work :( 

he is too busy to work , he just spend less time to accompany me

dear cavin , no matter what happened i just wanna stay with you . 

promise me you wont leave me alone k? ♥ 




thanks to my cute buddy for being there when i'm sad ;) ! 

没有评论:

发表评论